Terms & conditions
Textile printing house
02 In exceptional cases, an ordered printout of one natural material pattern may be divided into maximum 2 parts. The cause is e.g. the end of a roll of a given fabric, where one part cannot be shorter than 3 meters.
03 Orders for printing on polyester materials, due to their specificity of production, can be delivered in a maximum of 3-4 parts.
04 An order of 5 meters of one design is shipped in one piece.
05 The ordered print length may differ from the actual print length by a maximum of 5%, which will be included in the invoice, eg the customer orders a 30 m X pattern. After printing 29 m the fabric is finished. In this case, we ship 29m and this amount is invoiced. The difference in funds is compensated in a manner convenient for the client.
06 Occasionally, slight color differences may occur when the same pattern is printed at intervals. This may be due to, inter alia, the fact that the fabric for printing will come from other production batches.
07 Digital printing is different from dyeing, therefore patterns which background consist mostly of one plain colour may have defects in the form of "stripes". This is due to digital printing technology, which is not recommended for dyeing fabrics. The high ratio of one-color background on the pattern increases the risk of "stripes", which is not subject to complaint due to the selected printing technology. <
08 Pigment printing is surface printing, because of this fact we recommend shipping in a roll. The customer's choice of shipment - double folded fabric - may damage the print (mainly dark patterns), which is not subject to complaint.
09 We are not responsible for errors in customer files.
10 The customer who sends us a project for printing, declares and confirms that he has all copyrights to it. Apoz is not responsible for the uploaded file.
11 Sale fabrics (from the SALE tab) are fabrics that may have minor flaws, defects, discoloration. By purchasing a sale fabric, you accept its possible defects.
Terms & conditions
Regulations of the promotion for new customers - Start!
Regulations of the promotion for new customers, which was launched on April 29, 2023. Applies to all orders placed with the discount code Start!
- 01 |The 20% discount applies only to new customers who do not have an account on the apoz.pl portal
- 02 | The maximum value of the discount is €100
The online store www.b2b.apoz.pl cares about the rights of consumer. The consumer cannot renounce the rights granted to him in the Consumer Rights Act. The provisions of contracts less favorable to the consumer than the provisions of the Act on consumer rights are invalid, and in their place the provisions of the Act on consumer rights apply. Therefore, the provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any consumer rights of them under absolutely binding legal provisions, and any possible doubts should be explained in favor of the consumer. In the event of a possible non -compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority is given to these provisions and should be applied.
01 | General provisions 1.1. The online store available at www.b2b.apoz.pl is run by Apoz Sp. z o.o. ; ul. Pogodna 29c/2, 15-365, Białystok registered in the District Court in Bialystok, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register; KRS number: 0000 52 97 61; NIP: 542 32 40 286; REGON: 200 899 540; Share capital PLN 55,000;
1.2. These Regulations are addressed to both consumers and entrepreneurs using the Online Store (except for point 9 of the Regulations, which is addressed only to entrepreneurs).
- Business day - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Registration form - the form available in the online store enabling the creation of an account.
- Order form - an electronic service, an interactive form available in an online store enabling placing an order, in particular by adding products to an electronic basket and determining the terms of the sales contract, including delivery and payment.
- Customer - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable provisions, a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the Act grants legal capacity; - which has concluded or intends to conclude a sales contract with the seller.
- Civil Code - Act of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Account - an electronic service, marked with an individual name (login) and a slogan given by the Customer, a collection of resources in the Service Provider's ICT system, in which the data provided by the Service Recipient and information about the orders he placed in the online store.
- Newsletter-an electronic service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail e-mail, which allows all the service recipients to automatically receive from the service providers the cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about products, news and promotions in the online store.
- Product - a movable item available in the online store, which is the subject of a sales contract between the customer and the seller.
- Regulations - these Online Store Regulations.
- Online store - Service Provider's online store available at the internet address: www.minkyitkaninki.pl.
- SELLER; Service Provider - APOZ Sp. z o.o. ; ul. Pogodna 29c/2, 15-365, Białystok registered in the District Court in Bialystok, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register; KRS number: 0000 52 97 61; NIP: 542 32 40 286; REGON: 200 899 540; Share capital PLN 55,000;
- Sales contract - a product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
- Electronic service - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Online Store.
- Service Recipient - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable provisions, a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the Act grants legal capacity; - using or intending to use the electronic service.
- Act on Consumer Rights, Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827, as amended)
- Order - a statement of the customer's will submitted using the order form and aiming directly to conclude the Product Sale Agreement with the Seller.
- Account - use of the account is possible after taking a total of three consecutive steps by the Service Recipient - (1) completing the registration form, (2) clicking the "Register" field and (3) confirmation of the desire to create an account by clicking on the link confirming the automatically sent to the address provided automatically e -mail. In the registration form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the Service Recipient's following data: name and surname/company name, address (street, house/apartment number, postal code, city, country), e -mail address, contact telephone number and password. In the case of customers who are not consumers, it is also necessary to provide the company name and NIP number.
- The electronic account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Service Recipient has, at any time and without giving a reason, deleting the account (resignation from the account) by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular via e -mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or also to the address: ul. Alejkowa 21 Hala B5, Sowlany, 15-528
- Order form - the use of the order form begins when the customer added the first product to the electronic basket in the online store. The order is placed after the Customer takes a total of two subsequent steps - (1) after completing the order form and (2) clicking on the Online Store website after completing the order form of the field "I confirm the purchase" - until then it is possible to modify the entered data yourself (including The purpose should be guided by the displayed messages and information available on the online store's website). In the order form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following customer data: name and surname/company name, address (street, house/apartment number, postal code, town, country), e -mail address, contact phone number and data on the sales contract: Product/y, Product number, place and method of product delivery, payment method. In the case of customers who are not consumers, it is also necessary to provide the company name and NIP number.
- The electronic service of the order form is provided free of charge and is one -off nature and is completed when the order is placed via it or when the order was discontinued earlier by the Service Recipient.
- Newsletter - the use of the newsletter takes place after providing in the "Newsletter" tab visible on the online store's website e -mail address, to which subsequent editions of the newsletter are to be sent and clicking the "Sign up" field. You can also sign up for the newsletter by selecting the appropriate checkbox when creating the account - when the account is created, the Customer is saved to the newsletter.
- The Newsletter electronic service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Service Recipient has the option, at any time and without giving a reason, unsubscribing from the newsletter (resignation from the newsletter) by sending an appropriate request to the service provider, in particular via e -mail to the address: email@example.com or in writing to Alejkowa 21 Hala B5 , 15-528 Sowlany.
2.3. The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and decency, taking into account the respect for personal rights as well as copyright and intellectual property of the service provider and third parties. The Service Recipient is obliged to enter data in accordance with the facts. The Service Recipient is forbidden to provide unlawful content.
2.4. Complaint procedure:
- Complaints related to the provision of electronic services by the Service Provider and other complaints related to the operation of the Online Store (excluding the product complaint procedure, which was indicated in point 6 of the Regulations), the Service Recipient may submit, for example:
- in writing to the following address: ul. Alejkowa 21 Hala B5, 15-528 Sowlany
- in electronic form via e -mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that the Service Recipient provide in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of irregularities; (2) demands of the Service Recipient; and (3) contact details submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- The requirements given in the previous sentence only have the form of recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted, bypassing the recommended description of the complaint.
- The Service Provider is responding to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
03 | Conditions for concluding a sales contract 3.1. The conclusion of the sales contract between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has been placed by the Customer using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with point 2.1.2 of the Regulations.
3.2. The price of the product shown on the online store's website is given in Polish zlotys and contains taxes. At a total price, including the taxes of the product being the subject of the contract, as well as about delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) and about other costs, and when you cannot determine the amount of these fees - about the obligation to pay them, the customer is informed On the online store's pages while placing the order, including at the time of the customer expresses the will to bind a sales contract.
3.3. The procedure for concluding a sales contract in the online store using the order form
- The conclusion of the sales contract between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer submits an order in the online store in accordance with point 2.1.2 of the Regulations.
- After placing the order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the order for implementation. Confirmation of receipt of the order and its acceptance is made by sending by the Seller to the Customer with an appropriate e-mail to the customer's e-mail address provided during the order, which contains at least the seller's declaration of receipt of the order and about his acceptance to be processed and confirming the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. When the Customer receives the above e-mail, a sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3.4. The consolidation, security and provision of the content of the concluded Sales Agreement to the Customer takes place through (1) providing these regulations on the Online Store website and (2) sending the Customer an e-mail referred to in point 3.3.2. Regulations. The content of the sales contract is additionally fixed and secured in the IT system of the Seller's online store.
- Payment by bank transfer to the seller's bank account.
- Electronic payments and payment by payment card via Blue Media S.A. - Possible current payment methods are specified on the Online Store website in the information tab regarding payment methods and on the website http://bluemedia.pl/
- Settlements of transactions with electronic payments and a payment card are carried out in accordance with the customer's selection via Blue Media S.A. Electronic payments and payment card support:
- BlueMedia.pl - Blue Media S.A. with its registered office in Sopot (headquarters address: ul. Haffnera 6, 81-717 Sopot), entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number: 0000320590, registration files stored by the Gdańsk - North District Court in Gdańsk, share capital in the amount of 2,000,000 PLN entirely paid, NIP: 5851351185
- Cash payments when collecting the order.
- Credit cards:
Visa Visa Electron
Mastercard MasterCard Electronic
Blue Media S.A. is the entity providing online payment service
4.2. Payment deadline:
- If the Customer is selected by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by a payment card, the Customer is obliged to make payments within 4 calendar days from the date of the Sales Agreement.
05 | Cost, method and date of delivery and collection of the product 5.1. Product delivery is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
5.2. Product delivery to the customer is payable, unless the sales contract provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the customer on the online store in the information tab regarding delivery costs and when placing the order, including at the time of the customer expresses the will to bind the sales contract.
5.3. The customer's personal pickup is free.
5.4. The seller provides the Customer with the following methods of delivery or collection of the product:
- Courier shipment,
- Courier shipment with cash on delivery.
- Personal pickup in a stationary store.
5.5. The product delivery date to the customer is up to 7 business days, unless a shorter date is given in the description of the product or when placing the order. In the case of products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date, which, however, cannot exceed 7 business days. The beginning of the product delivery period to the customer is as important as the following ways:
- If the Customer is selected by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card - from the date of recognition of the bank account or settlement account of the Seller.
5.6. The price of the product is read by the customer - if the customer select a personal collection of the product, the product will be ready for pickup by up to 3 business days, unless a shorter date is given in the description of the product or when placing the order. In the case of products with different readiness for pickup, the date of readiness for collection is the longest given date, which, however, cannot exceed 3 business days. The customer will be additionally informed by the seller about the readiness of the product to pick up. The beginning of the product readiness period for pickup by the customer is as follows:
- If the Customer is selected by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card - from the date of recognition of the bank account or settlement account of the Seller.
06 | Product complaint 6.1. The basis and scope of the seller's liability to the customer, if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are specified in generally applicable law, in particular in the Civil Code (in particular in Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code). For sales contracts concluded until December 24, 2014, the basis and scope of the Seller's liability to the Customer who is a natural person who purchases the product for the purpose not related to professional or economic activity, for the non -compliance of July 27, 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and about the amendment to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
6.2. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product without defects. Detailed information on the seller's liability for product defect and customer rights is specified on the online store's website in the information tab regarding the complaint.
6.3. The complaint may be submitted by the customer, for example:
- in writing to the following address: ul. Alejkowa 21 Hala B5, 15-528 Sowlany
- in electronic form via e -mail to: email@example.com
6.4. It is recommended that the customer provide in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) demanding the method of bringing the product to compliance with the sales contract or a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the sales contract; and (3) contact details submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and accelerate the examination of the complaint by the seller. The requirements given in the previous sentence only have the form of recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted, bypassing the recommended description of the complaint.
6.5. The seller will respond to the customer's complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. The lack of response of the seller within the above period means that the seller found the complaint justified.
6.6. The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver a defective product at the Seller's expense to the following address: ul. Alejkowa 21 Hala B5, 15-528 Sowlany. If, due to the type of product or the manner of its installation, the customer's delivery would be excessively difficult, the customer is obliged to provide the seller's product in the place where the product is located.
07 | Out -by -court methods of considering complaints and pursuing claims and rules for accessing these procedures 7.1. Detailed information on the possibility of using a customer who is a consumer from extrajudicial ways to consider complaints and pursuing claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer spokespersons, social organizations, which statutory tasks include protection of consumer and provincial consumer Trade Inspectorate Inspectorates and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spawy_indywalne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
7.2. The customer who is a consumer has the following sample possibilities of using out -of -court methods of consideration of complaints and pursuing claims:
- The client is entitled to ask the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to settle the dispute arising from the concluded sales contract. The regulations of the organization and action of permanent consumer courts are set out in the ordinance of the Minister of Justice of 25 September 2001 on determining the regulations of the organization and action of permanent consumer courts. (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 113, item 1214).
- The client is entitled to ask the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable termination of the dispute between the customer and the seller. Information on the rules and mode of the mediation procedure conducted by the Provincial Inspector Inspection Inspector is available at the headquarters and on the websites of individual provincial trade inspectorates.
- The Customer may obtain assistance to the resolution of the dispute between the client and the seller, also using the help of the poviat (city) consumer spokesman or social organization, which statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, the Association of Polish Consumer consumers). Advice is granted by e -mail by the Consumer E -Porad Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and by the Polish Consumer Consumer Association and the Consumer Foundation at the consumer hotline number 801 440 220 (hotline active on business days, between 8:00 and 18:00).
7.3.DD with the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr A platform of the online dispute settlement system between consumers and entrepreneurs at EU level (ODR platform) is available. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a comprehensive service point for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out -of -court resolution of the dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from the online sales contract or services for the provision of services.
08 | The right to withdraw from the contract (applies to sales contracts concluded from December 25, 2014) 8.1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 14 calendar days without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in point 8.8 of the Regulations. To keep the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. A statement of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted, for example,:
- in writing to the following address: ul. Alejkowa 21 Hala B5
- in electronic form via e -mail to: email@example.com
8.2. An example template of the withdrawal form is included in Annex 2 to the Act on Consumer Rights and is additionally available in point 11 of the Regulations and on the website of the Online Store in the tab regarding withdrawal from the contract. The consumer can use the form formula, but this is not mandatory.
8.3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract begins:
- for the contract, in which the seller issues the product, being obliged to transfer his property (e.g. sales contract) - from taking the product in possession by the consumer or a third party indicated by him, and in the case of a contract, which: (1) covers Many products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last product, part or parts or (2) consists in regular delivery of products for a fixed time - from taking the first of the products;
- for other contracts - from the date of the contract.
8.4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered reliable.
8.5. The seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the product (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery other than The cheapest ordinary delivery method available in the online store). The seller refunds the payment using the same payment method that the consumer used, unless the consumer clearly agreed to a different way of refund, which does not involve any costs for him. If the seller has not proposed that he will collect the product from the consumer himself, he may refrain from returning payments received from the consumer to the moment the product receives back or the consumer provides evidence of its reference, depending on which event will take place earlier.
8.6. The consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract, return the product of the seller or transfer it to the person authorized by the seller to pick up, unless the seller proposed that he would collect the product himself. To keep the deadline, it is enough to send back the product before its expiry. The consumer may return the product to the following address: ul. Alejkowa 21 Hala B5, 15-528 Sowlany
8.7. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the product resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond the necessary character, features and functioning of the product.
8.8. Possible costs related to the consumer withdrawal from the contract that the consumer is obliged to pay:
- 8.8.1 Run of the deadline to withdraw from the contract begins:
- If the consumer has chosen the method of delivery of the product other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method available in the online store, the seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer of additional costs incurred by him.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product.
- In the case of a product that is a service, the performance of which - at a clear consumer request - began before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, the consumer who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after submitting such a request, is required to pay for benefits fulfilled until withdrawal from the contract. The amount of payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the benefit fulfilled, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or salary is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the fulfilled benefit.
8.9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the seller fully performed the service with the clear consent of the consumer, which was informed before the commencement of the provision that after the Seller's fulfillment will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on the fluctuations on the financial market that the seller does not control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the subject of the benefit is a non -porter product, produced according to the consumer specification or serving to satisfy his individualized needs;
- in which the subject of the benefit is a product that is quickly broken or having a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of the service is the product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging cannot be returned due to health protection or for hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the benefit are products that, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably combined with other things;
- in which the subject of the benefit are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, which may only take place after 30 days and whose value depends on the fluctuations on the market, over which the seller has no control;
- in which the consumer clearly demanded that the seller come to him to make urgent repair or maintenance; If the seller also provides other services than those that the consumer has demanded or provides products other than spare parts necessary to perform repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is vested in the consumer in relation to additional services or products;
- in which the subject of the benefit are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for delivering dailies, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription agreement;
- concluded through a public auction;
- for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, the transport of things, car rental, gastronomy, relaxation, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract marked the day or period of service provision;
- on providing digital content that is not saved on a material medium, if the performance of the benefit began with the consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after the seller informs him about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
09 | Provisions regarding entrepreneurs 9.1. This item of regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to clients and service recipients who are not consumers.
9.2. The seller has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with a non -consumer customer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the sales contract in this case may take place without giving a reason and does not give birth to any claims against the seller on the side of the customer who is not consumer.
9.3. In the case of customers who are not consumers, the seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring prepayment in whole or part, regardless of the payment method chosen by the customer and the fact of the conclusion of the sales contract.
9.4. As soon as the seller releases the Product, the carrier passes the customer who is not the consumer of the benefits and weights related to the product and the danger of accidental loss or damage to the product. In this case, the seller is not responsible for the loss, loss or damage to the product resulting from accepting it for transport until the customer is issued and for delay in the shipment.
9.5. If the product is sent to the customer via the carrier, the customer who is not a consumer is obliged to examine the parcel in time and in the manner adopted with this type of shipment. If he finds that during transport there has been a defect or damage to the product, it is obliged to perform all activities necessary to determine the carrier's liability.
9.6. Pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the seller's liability under the warranty for the product towards the customer who is not a consumer is excluded.
9.7. In the case of service recipients who are not consumers, the Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of an electronic service with immediate effect and without indicating the reasons by sending the recipient of the relevant statement.
9.8. The responsibility of the Service Provider/Seller in relation to the Service Recipient/Customer who is not a consumer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims in total - up to the amount of the price paid and the costs of delivery under the sales contract, However, no more than up to one thousand zlotys. The Service Provider/Seller shall be liable in relation to the Service Recipient/Customer who is not a consumer only for typical predictable damages at the time of the contract and is not liable for lost benefits in relation to the recipient/client who is not a consumer.
9.9. All disputes arising between the seller/service provider and the customer/service recipient who is not a consumer are subject to the court competent for the seat of the seller/service provider.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, this is: changes to the law; Changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- In the event of concluding continuous contracts on the basis of these Regulations (e.g. provision of electronic service - account), the amended regulations bind the recipient if the requirements specified in art. 384 and 384  of the Civil Code, i.e. the recipient was correctly notified of changes and did not terminate the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. In the event that the amendment to the Regulations results in the introduction of any new fees or an increase in the current recipient who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of conclusion under these Regulations of contracts of a different nature than continuous contracts (e.g. Sales Agreement), amendments to the Regulations will in no way violate the rights of the acquired recipients/clients who are consumers before the date of entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations, in particular amendments to the Regulations will not have impact on already placed or placed orders and concluded, completed or completed sales contracts.
10.3. In matters not covered by these regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law apply, in particular: the Civil Code; of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended); for sales contracts concluded until December 24, 2014 with clients who are consumers - the provisions of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000 (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22, item 271 with d.) and the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment to the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 141, item 1176, as amended); for sales contracts concluded from December 25, 2014 with clients who are consumers - the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.