The online store makes every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and the personal information provided is protected when using the Website and making purchases within the store, and to this end takes all necessary steps.
What data does the Online Store automatically download when using the Website?
The online store does not automatically download any data, except for the data contained in the files referred to below, while using the Website.
Cookies are small text files sent by the Online Store and stored on your computer containing certain information related to your use of the Website and the Online Store. Cookies used by the Online Store may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are also stored after you have finished using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- cookies enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface
The online store uses the above-mentioned cookies for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
In addition to cookies, the Online Store may also collect data usually collected by system administrators as part of the so-called logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include Your IP address, type of platform and web browser, internet provider and the address of the page from which you entered the Website.
What data does the Online Store collect when registering and making purchases?
The online store will collect the following personal data from you via the Website and other forms of communication, in the case of purchases and the registration process on the Website:
- surname and name,
- registered address for permanent residence,
- correspondence address, if different from the registered address,
- e-mail address,
- Phone number.
Providing the above data is voluntary, but necessary for registration and purchase on the Website.
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct it. In order to exercise this right, please use the options within your account or from the e-mail address provided below.
Marketing of the Online Store
If you have given your consent (subscription to the newsletter), the e-mail address provided by you will be used for marketing purposes of the Online Store's own products. The consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Provision of information
In order to perform the contract, the Online Store may share the data collected from you with partners, including those with the help of which the Store fulfills its obligations, such as courier companies, payment system operators or companies handling complaints. In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum.
In addition, the information you provide may be made available to competent public authorities, if required by applicable law.
Technical measures and your responsibilities
The online store makes every possible effort to secure your data and protect it against the actions of third parties.
However, the actions we take may turn out to be insufficient if you do not follow the safety rules yourself. In particular, you must keep your login and password to the Website confidential and not disclose them to third parties. Please remember that the Online Store will not ask you to provide them, except when logging in to the Website. In order to prevent the use of your account by unauthorized persons, please log out after using the Website.
How can you exercise your rights?
You have the option of viewing and editing your data at any time as part of the Website, after logging in with your e-mail address and password. In a situation where you forget your password or other problems with logging in, please contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request information about the content of the data stored about you, as well as the right to request changes, blocking or deletion of data, as well as the right to rectify errors, supplement or update your data. You also have the option to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. For this purpose, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
As part of the Website, links to other websites may appear from time to time. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Online Store in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend that you read. The online store is not responsible for the rules of handling data on these websites.
Questions and concerns
RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data and receive a copy thereof;
- to rectify (correct your data);
- to delete data - If in your opinion there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we delete it.
- to limit the processing of personal data - You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to their storage or to perform actions agreed with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you or we process it unreasonably; or you do not want us to remove them because you need them to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the duration of your objection to data processing.
- to object to the processing of personal data;
- to transfer data - You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also commission us to send this data directly to another entity.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
In the event that you exercise the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, object to its processing, request data transfer or not be subject to a decision based solely on automated data processing - without undue delay, no later than in within one month of receiving the request, we will provide you with information about the actions taken in relation to your request.
In order to rectify, delete, limit processing, object to their processing, data transfer requests, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the title of the message, please enter [GDPR] your data can also be changed in the "my account" tab.
As the Personal Data Administrator, we reserve the right to extend the above-mentioned period up to a maximum of 2 months, if your request is complex or the number of requests is significant. In the event of such circumstances, we will inform you about the extension of the deadline, stating the reasons for the delay, within the above-specified period of one month from receiving the request or requests.
The exercise of the rights related to the processing of personal data by the Administrator is free of charge. However, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the Personal Data Administrator may charge a reasonable fee for providing the data subject or refuse to exercise the right in the event of:
- request another copy of the personal data being processed;
- manifestly unjustified demand;
- excessive demands, in particular due to their constant nature;
The amount of the fee charged, referred to above, will be determined individually, will be reasonable and its amount will take into account the administrative costs of providing information, communication or taking the requested actions that I have to bear as a Personal Data Administrator.